SnadPIC board with PIC32MX795F512L. 32-bit Microcontrollers (up to 512 KB Flash and 128 KB SRAM) with Graphics Interface, USB, CAN, and Ethernet. 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family provides the performance and features to simultaneously process both Wi-Fi communications and a large number of other functions. These functions include audio, graphic displays and touch sensing, and general system command-and-control operations.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The SnadPIC is a microcontroller board based on the Microchip PIC32, PIC24 and dsPIC families. It is designed to be easy to use and suitable for use by anyone from beginners to advanced users for experimenting with electronics and embedded control systems. It contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications.
It is designed to provide a low cost small control solution. It is intended to introduce and
demonstrate the capabilities and features of PIC32, PIC24 and dsPIC with on- chip USB OTG. The board also comes with all the basic components needed for the Microchip PIC32, PIC24 and dsPIC families, so you can use it straight out of the box. Except for a single connection to a computer, no additional hardware or configuration is
necessary. A USB connection to a host computer supplies communications and power to the board. For independent host-side USB operation, the starter kit may be disconnected from the PC and powered through DC Power Jack for independent functionality. The starter kit provides 83 I/O pins that support a number of peripheral functions, such as UART, SPI and I2C™ ports and pulse width modulated outputs. Use of these advanced peripherals requires an add on board to provide the additional hardware required.
Through the USB interface, it can also be programmed without the need of a programmer, as there is a built in Microchip boot loader.
The starter kit can be powered via USB, an external DC power adapter, or batteries.
• PIC32, PIC24 and dsPIC33 with on -chip USB OTG
• Microchip bootloader Firmware
• USB serial interface easily can be used as USB host and USB device
• On-board Micro USB Connector
• On-board Micro SD Card holder
• On-board External Power Connector
• On-board Power Supply Switch (ON OFF ON)
• On-board 5V regulator
• On-board 3.3V regulator
• On-board Shield Power Connector
• On-board RESET (MCLR) Switch
• On-board General purpose Switch
• On-board LED Power Supply indicator
• On-board 8 User LEDs, and 1x8 male/female pin header that provides connections to these LEDs
• Most of the processor pins available, and the breakout pins can be soldered with standard 0.1?male/female header
to easily plug it into a mother board
• 4 holes to fix the board into a mother board
• On-board 8Mhz Crystal and two capacitors
• On-board 32.768Khz Crystal and two capacitors for RTCC/Timer1
• On-board 1x6 footprint for ICSP connection that provides Microchip Debug Tool Connector
• Board Size Inches (mm) : 3.94 (100.25) x 2.39 (60.95)
• Compatible with RetroBSD operating system